Statement of Faith
- There is one God, externally existing in three persons–the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- The Holy Scriptures are verbally inspired of God and are our only infallible rule of faith and practice.
- Jesus Christ died, shedding His blood for our sins, and was bodily raised from the dead for our justification.
- His will return visibly and bodily with power and great glory.
- Man is by nature and practice a sinner, separated from God and can become God’s child only by faith in Jesus Christ and submission to the will of God as revealed in the Gospel.
- Those who are thus born into God’s family have eternal life, and those who are not remain in spiritual death and will be separated from God forever in hell.
- The Holy Spirit lives in the believer and enables him to walk in purity of life and submission to the will of God.
- All believers are united in the Body of Christ.