Care Net Baby Bottle Campaign — Change For Life!
What is Change For Life?
Change For Life is a fundraiser for the Care Net ministry that is an easy and fun way for the whole family to help women and children. It is also a great opportunity for parents to teach their children about the unborn and about those who are less fortunate.
How do I get my church involved?
Talk to your pastor first and decide which Sundays to begin and end the campaign (4 to 6 weeks is usually a good time frame to run the campaign). Then contact the Center and let Nancy Landrum know your dates and approximately how many baby bottles you will need for your church (we provide the bottles!). At the end of the campaign, just return the filled bottles back to the Center. We will sort and count the change and then let your church know the total amount collected.
What do I do with my baby bottle?
- Take it home and place it in a popular spot, like the kitchen counter.
- Pray for the salvation of women and families who come to the Center.
- Fill the bottle with your spare change as an offering to help the Care Net Center minister to these women and their families.
Change for Life – Participation in 2010
- Adamstown Community Church
- Calvary United Methodist
- Christ Lutheran
- Church of the Redeemer Frederick
- Church of the Savior
- Crossroads Valley
- El Shaddai
- Emmanuel Bible Church
- Evangelical Church Zion Middletown
- Faith Reformed
- Fredericktowne Baptist
- Good News Presbyterian
- Grace Community
- Grace Community Christian Church
- Liberty Baptist
- Moutain View Church
- Mt Airy Baptist
- Mt. Airy Bible
- New Beginings Church of the Nazarene
- New Life Four Square
- Redeemer International Family Church
- South End Baptist
- Strong Tower